Digital Media Plan
Digital transformation is a brand new word combination that becomes even more popular nowadays. By the way, it is not an ordinary bloated trend, but an effective solution that is going to lead your business on a new level.
Internet Technologies in Business
About 10 years ago, everyone aspired to have websites and used to develop them. Then they switched over to promo – a kind of bright and creative campaigns in social media. Now we see that businesses are regenerating with the help of Internet Technologies. Plenty of new services appear, websites become more user friendly and contain fully-featured applications.
A quick rise in the technology development changes the way of cooperation between the brand and its customers greatly. A modern client uses a bunch of digital channels – he makes hotel reservations, listens to music, buys clothes and food, orders a taxi and books tickets – that all sitting on the couch.
That has led to corresponding of the modern companies and brands to expanding demands of the customers. In fact, the first ones need to reconstruct their business processes entirely.
Transformation of various spheres is a constant process, those, who do not change, will disappear.
The best example of this process is traditional music sphere with its CDs (cassettes, vinyl discs, etc.), which reduced on 35% (2003 – 2012) and lost $4 billion. A new ecosystem of electronic music has appeared once again and it feels more significant every year (ITunes, Spotify, Google play, Pandora radio).
The Way Changes Come Up
Business process remains the same. People stay in inns as it used to be, but the way of renting these inns has changed – it is online booking now – airbnb.com or booking.com.
Look around, digital transformation has been around us for a long time:
- a newspaper → any social network
- paper books → IBooks
- market → online shopping
- a taxi dispatcher → Uber
- long lines to the booking offices → buying tickets online.
Life gets better! ;)
Brand Positioning & Brand Index
Logo & Identity Systems
Promotions & Engagement
Online Reputation Audit
Social Media & Content Strategy
People Remember Visual Images
It is a well known fact that people remember images, and when they think, they remind these visual pictures. That is why a bright and eye-catching image is a key to success and popularity of your company, brand or trademark.
Brand look is its corporate identity, and logo is its face. These components of success shape perception of the brand and make positive customer’s attitude to it. It is brand which accumulates your image and customer’s expectations.
A well developed sign makes difference among competitors, and that is a half of success!
People will look around to see exactly you! And under the other equal conditions, people will choose the brand with sounding name.
It is brand which is a substantial material asset and provides high sales, confidence in brand products. Do you remember the phrase “overpay for the brand”? Firstly, the company works for a brand, then vice versa.
Digital branding stands for the process of trademark formation and its promotion that aims to create a stable image of your business in clients eyes. This image allows the company to convey its main point and create a space for marketing communication.
Company’s Brand Formation on the Internet
In fact, company’s image or brand includes everything that representatives of the target auditory associate with your business and produce. Brand isn’t a logo, but company’s logo is an essential part, and an eye-catcher. Slogans, distinctive design and unique features refer to this category.
The whole world knows that M&M’s candies:
“Melts in your mouth, not in your hand”
Thus, they were included into American Army troops’ diet during the Second World War. The solid candy shell prevents melting in hands and becomes a strong point of M&M’s, making the brand popular all over the world.
Key Stages of the Company’s Brand Formation on the Internet:
- Formation of the brand idea. It must be unique and depict distinctive features of the company and its produce, live up to clients’ expectations;
- Naming. The process of creating company’s name, its trademarks, and particular goods. In case of digital branding, specific selection of the domain name, social community addresses and other activities related to naming are the part of this process;
- Corporate identity. Visual presentation conveys company’s ideas through the design. It is not a logo, design and brand book only, but company policy, and the way the communication between the client and the company occurs. Visual communication is a basis. The potential client should associate your company with particular graphic elements, symbols and even colors.
Heatmap Set Up
White Papers (Unique Reports)
A/B Creative Split Testing
Advanced Data Analytics & ROI
What’s the Point of This?
The main function of the web analytics is in helping to avoid unnecessary costs on those promotion channels, which don’t bring profits. If not all tools work, why would you throw away your money?
Tracking & Optimization help to investigate the customers activities on your resource, and hence they help to understand what changes your website needs. As a result, your new website gets better, and you achieve your business goals.
Why Are Tracking & Optimization so Important?
You would like to find out if your website is user friendly. Behaviour factors will tell about this;
Customers go on your website, choose a product, but only several ones order something.
- Is a feedback form on its place?
- Is it easy to pay for the purchase?
Professionally set up Google Analytics and other services will help to analyse the usability of the website and find weak spots:
- Are there any disruptions on your website?
- Are there any technical errors in the website code?
Web analytics is able to give the answers.
Analytics Can Help You to:
- Get the general statistics, that is the amount of website visitors, the number of page views, socio-demographic characteristics of the users;
- Analyse visiting resources on the website to find out where the visitors came from on your web resource, statistics of the key phrases;
- Conduct traffic analysis to see popular areas of the website, average depth of the page views, conversion, failure rate, the number of visitors who made targeted intention;
- Enhance website’s position in the search results.
Technical Parameters of the Website Can Be Also Analysed and Optimized:
- Indexing by search robots;
- Technical problems as broken links, that are outgoing links which lead to non-existing domain, 404 error and others;
- Appropriate navigation through the site;
- Resource loading time.